ARTICLE 1 - SCOPE AND PURPOSE
These general conditions of distance selling (hereinafter "GTC") govern the contractual relationship between, on the one hand, the restaurant, Curry House, represented for the purposes hereof by Sheyou, SARL with capital of € 1000, (RCS Paris n ° ???), located at 24, rue Honoré Henry Mougins (06250), (hereinafter "CURRY HOUSE") and, on the other hand, each client (hereinafter the "Customer (s)") ordering by phone or via the website at https://curryhouse06.com.
The fact of placing order at distance with CURRY HOUSE implies unreserved acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by the Customer, to the exclusion of any other condition, except with the prior written consent of CURRY HOUSE. The Terms and Conditions are available on the Site.
CURRY HOUSE reserves the right to adapt or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. These modifications are applicable and enforceable against the Customer as of their posting on the Site and apply to any subsequent order. The version of the GTC applicable at the time the order is placed is available on the Site.
ARTICLE 2 - CURRY HOUSE RESTAURANT
The Customer ordering by phone or via the Website is invited to choose between an order to deliver or take away, it being specified that:
- the entire territory is not served by CURRY HOUSE, the Site specifying to the Customer the eligible delivery locations; Mougins and Mouans-Sartoux.
- the Customer must provide valid delivery details in both municipalities and confirm his order by phone with CURRY HOUSE to be delivered by CURRY HOUSE (no delivery outside the two towns admitted) the restaurant in charge of the order to deliver or take away being hereinafter referred to as the "Restaurant".
ARTICLE 3 - ORDER
3.1 Creating a Customer Account
Registration on the Site
Order taking via the Site requires prior registration for the creation of a CURRY HOUSE customer account (hereinafter, the "Customer Account"). For this purpose, the Customer completes the registration form available directly on the Site, chooses an identifier associated with a valid email address and a password. He undertakes to keep this information strictly confidential and not to communicate it to third parties, in order to avoid as much as possible any risk of intrusion into his Customer Account. CURRY HOUSE can not be held responsible for any unauthorized use of the Customer Account by a third party who would have had access to the corresponding username and password, without fault on the part of CURRY HOUSE, and especially if the identifier and the password have been communicated to a third party by the Customer or due to his negligence.
Once registration is complete, a summary e-mail is sent to the Customer at the e-mail address entered.
The delivery address must be as precise as possible (building number, floor number, digicode, etc.), to allow delivery in the best conditions. CURRY HOUSE can not be held responsible in case of impossibility of delivery due to erroneous or incomplete information.
3.2 Connection to the Site and access to the Customer Account
For each order via the Site, the Customer is invited to identify himself via his Customer Account (by clicking on the "Login" or "Order" links). In case of loss or forget the password of the Customer Account, the Customer can reset the latter and choose a new one by clicking on the link «Forgot your password? And entering his email address entered in the Customer Account.
3.3 Online ordering process
I) Choice of Restaurant, "Delivery" or "Takeaway" Mode
(1) The Customer chooses between the modes of provision of the order by clicking on the tabs "Delivery" or "To take away" on the Site.
(2) With regard to the delivery, the Customer is invited to check that it is located in the delivery area of the CURRY HOUSE restaurant.
(3) The Client is then directed to a window presenting the CURRY HOUSE products available for order (hereinafter the "Products").
(4) The Customer chooses the Products he wishes to order and confirms by clicking on the "Add to my basket" icon.
(5) A minimum order amount may be imposed for the delivery, in which case the Customer is notified before payment of the order. No minimum amount is imposed on the takeaway sale.
(6) Via the tab "basket", always accessible on the Site, the Customer will find a summary of the selected Products, their quantity and the total amount of the order and the details of the Restaurant and, if applicable the slot of the delivery.
(7) Customer who has not yet logged into his C Account
Google Traduction pour les entreprises :Google Kit du traducteurGadget Traduction